The Wellness Project™ is a private club initiative focused on helping private clubs leverage health and wellness principles that attract and retain dues paying members.
- Our Vision Strengthen the private club industry by collecting, organizing and sharing wellness related content with members of the America’s Healthiest Clubs network.
- Our Mission Expand the base of prospective club members using an earned media strategy that targets populations that may not have previously considered a private club membership. Private clubs are at the epicenter of the community and it is our mission to share newsworthy stories that resonate with members of the community.
- Our passion is to help club members, staff and members of the community live longer with a higher quality of life.
A special thanks to the 13 Founding members of the Wellness Project.
America’s Healthiest Clubs is shaping the future of wellness
- Establishing the Standards in Wellness
- Sharing Best-Practices, Case-Studies and White-papers with it’s members.
- Generating Earned Media to help stimulate interest in joining a club
- Developing, programming & curriculum for the Wellness Academy
- Stretching and Breathing Techniques
- Mindful Meditation/ Stress Management
- Yoga & exercise
- Culinary Arts
- Healthy menus
- Social Dining
- Kick-Off: Jonathan Club 1Q18
- Ideal for Board Retreats & Department Head Training.
- Continuing Education Credits may be available with CMAA, PGA, SHRM and other fine educational associations.
- Hands-on, interactive and memorable workshops featuring: cooking, dining, health, wellness, healing arts & inspirational talks that will enrich the mind, body & soul
- Three-day, 2-night curriculum includes: preparation of healthy fresh food, minimal exercise, spiritual and mindful meditation techniques, stress management, rest and relaxation and a great nights sleep. Passion, Purpose & Gratitude for the MIND, BODY and SOUL is our mantra, but the purpose is to leave with actionable ideas that can be implemented at any club.
To schedule your next Board Retreat or off-site department head education, please call (888) 321-1804 or email now.